Foreign Friday

Government apartments
Singapore
December 1979

Comments

  1. That looks like a big complex. Do you know how many apartments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge complex and the city seems to go on forever in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just like the housing projects we had in Philadelphia. All those city planners must buy the blue prints from one company. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Sara, the city seems to go on forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cityscape reminds me a lot of Tokyo, but I don't remember seeing such huge buildings there. I would get lost trying to find my own apartment!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my they must have a lot of government employees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.