Noro BSJ

Noro Baby Surprise Jacket
front
January 2016

I had a blast knitting this BSJ with the Noro Kirara yarn: the bright Noro colors kept me motivated. I used two completely different skein colors, but the Noro colors complement each other so well, it works. For the record, the skein change was at the end of the red and beginning of the turquoise stripes.

Knitting notes and specifics can be found here.

Noro Baby Surprise Jacket
back
January 2016
Another project for the donation box, and two more skeins slashed from the stash.


Comments

  1. The colors are amazing, would never even think it was two skeins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are churning 'em out! You'll have no stash in no time!

    What an adorable jacket. You could never tell that those colors weren't from the same skein. Good selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful happy colors for a cold dreary winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! it is another pretty one. You do such good and quick work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply LOVE that we understand the first sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of the jacket. Thanks to you I started one last night in lavender for G-granddaughter Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way it turned out in Noro yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could be Joseph's coat! It is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, Nancy! You are doing so much to help babies in need. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.