Foreign Friday

Bangkok, Thailand
December 1979


Comments

  1. That photo is "hang-on-the-wall" beautiful. The colors and the light - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the baskets. Sea grass, Thai style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sara. This is one of your most interesting pictures to date. I love the composition of colors! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine actually living on the water like some Thai do? I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo, Nancy. I'll bet Bangkok looks a lot different now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo. Such an interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.