Foreign Friday

Bangkok, Thailand home
December 1979


Comments

  1. Interesting materials. I would guess it to be far more substantial than many homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like pretty modern, substantial construction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were there screens on those windows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet it's changed a lot since then. Our DD#1 spent a summer there in the earlynineties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks quite contemporary. Reminds me of some of the new construction downtown, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is definitely foreign. I was trying to decide whether or not this might look the same in South America, or if it is unique to SE Asia. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting mix of colors. Makes a very interesting photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.