Anna's Spring Tree


Anna's Spring Tree
June block

The Quilter's Neighborhood is focusing on seasonal trees to accompany the house blocks. The second tree is Anna's Spring Tree.

The kit bag did not have enough of the sky fabric. Luckily, I had a small piece left over from the house block. It is the pieced area under the tree in the bottom left sky section. This time, it paid to save scraps. 

Anna's Spring House and Spring Tree.

Mary's Winter House and Winter Tree can be seen on this post.


Comments

  1. It must be frustrating to be shorted on fabric...again. At least you didn't have to go back to the store for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when there is not enough fabric!! I love the colors in these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! You do great work!! How do you find time to do this in the summer though?? My sewing seems to get ignored during the summer months!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.