Catching Spills

This year, the Yahoo Group, All Crafts for Charity, monthly projects include knitting for babies.

While watching the Olympics, I'm knitting bibs and matching washcloths with this yarn. The bib pattern, by Elaine Fitzpatrick can be found here. If you prefer a printer-friendly version, you can find it here. The bib is very simple to knit and is large enough to provide adequate coverage for infants and toddlers.

You can find some holiday specific bibs and washcloths on Elaine's blog. Check for the links in the right-hand column.

Comments

  1. I love that bib! I'm excited to learn about that pattern and the other cute designs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy. THe bib is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.