A Goal for the Summer

I don't know why this counted cross-stitch project was never finished. It was started in the early 1990s and was intended as a Christmas gift for my pastor and his wife. Intended is the key word, yet in reality, my intentions did not manifest into a framed picture.

At the time, I was working full-time and could work on it only in the evenings. The thread count on this piece is 22 stitches an inch which requires good lighting and sharp eyes. Time has passed, and my eyes are not getting any better.

I really want to finish this piece, so I am working on it again. My goal is to finish it by the end of August.


Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product - I have faith that you will get it finished by your goal date.It is beautiful!
    Blessings, Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that same pattern in the 90's. It really is a beautiful piece when complete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.