My Home's Heart

"Home really is where the Heart is."
~ Pliny the Elder ~


This cherished Valentine was my mother's. I am guessing it's circa 1917 - 1920. The back is signed in pencil "Rosa from Imo" (probably short for Imogene.)


My brother-in-law made these two shelves so I could display my collection of Maud Humphrey Bogart minis.


Hearts of all sorts can be found in the guest bathroom. My niece created the Precious Moments counted-cross stitch for me in 1982, a friend gave me the ceramic heart in the center. Several years ago, the pastor's wife made the fabric heart for me, My sister made the heart pillow, hanging from the shelf.


My oldest sister made the pillow featured in the 2008 Pillow Talks.


This ornament was given to me by one of my knitting buddies at the Christmas party. It looks so good on the antique buffet that I think I'll display it all year long.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

  1. Happy Valentines to you and thanks for sharing all your hearts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog. I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.