In the Mail

These items have been completed for some time, and it is time to get them sent. So, the items are packaged and ready for the mail.

These four Guideposts Sweaters will warm a child somewhere in the world. They are extremely easy to knit, and I adapted the pattern to eliminate seaming.

Another package of wool baby hats and socks will be sent to the All Crafts for Charity coordinator for the Rankin Birthing Centre in Canada. They are knit from wool reclaimed from thrift shop sweaters.

Comments

  1. What fantastic little sweaters to warm up the little ones.
    Love the hats/booties too and to think you recycled yarn to make these - brilliant :)
    Helen in the UK
    (fellow AC4C member)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.