Bountiful Harvest

When I ravel a sweater to reclaim the wool, I wonder if it is worth the time that it requires, but when the wool is washed and twisted into hanks, I always admire the colorful bundles.

The latest batch of yarn in Fall colors came from five sweaters (all 100% wool or 100% Lambswool) that I purchased in February when I was in Denver, CO. I still have three mounds of sweaters stored in Space Bags in my garage that need to be raveled. If I continue to work on them in small lots, I may begin to see definite progress before Winter sets in.

Comments

  1. That is a beautiful pile of yarn. I have some sweaters that have been waiting over a year to be unraveled. One of these days I'll get to them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.