Rainbows Abound


June was a blur, so I forgot to post about the Oddball blanket called, "Neon Rainbow."

To place the emphasis on the colors of the rainbow, these blankets are knit in garter stitch. I added the Lime Green section early in June and sent the blanket on before I left on my trip.

This week, a photo of the finished blanket was posted on KnittingHelp.com. I think you will agree that this Oddball Blanket is a real stunner.



A more subtle rainbow, Pastel Rainbow, also stopped in Wyoming on its journey. My section was pastel yellow. While not as bright as its Neon cousin this blanket will also be a beauty.



Update: August 2008

Pastel Rainbow is complete, sans crochet edging.



Pastel Rainbow is now ready to find a new home

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.