January's Pillow Talk



The pillow made its debut under my 2006 Christmas tree. The gift from my sister included an over-stuffed pillow, four interchangeable panels (December, January, February, March), and a promise to provide the other eight panels. The months sped on without additional pillow panels: Summer flowed into Fall and these months and seasons were represented by the plain back of the March panel. I didn't remind my sister of her promise to make the other panels because she was distracted with her grandchildren and her other sewing projects. I was happy to have the pillow and the four panels that she made.



Fast forward to Christmas 2007 - I nearly squealed with delight when I opened her gift on Christmas day. Tucked in the box were the eight pillow panels!

In the coming year, each month will show a photo of the pillow in my favorite knitting chair.

Comments