Learning Curve


This is my first attempt at knitting a garment, and I am pleased with the work in progress. The pattern I am using is Baby Raglan Sweater

I know I made mistakes, but my learning curve is steep. The maize yarn is a Red Heart acrylic sport weight that was given to me this summer. An elderly lady gave me four or five bulging garbage bags of yarn this summer, and most of it is sport and fingering weight. I am gradually knitting baby items for charities with the stash.

I will make another sweater now that I am rounding the bend on my Learning Curve.


Update: The sweater is finished as is one from a different pattern. I think I am addicted.

Comments

  1. Nancy, I loved reading your blog. The baby sweaters you have made are so very nice. I hope I can make one for my gson Cole.
    Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for sharing your photos with us.
    Love your knit group.
    Hugs Patt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.